Pinot Gris, 2020

Tillingham
Pinot Gris, 2020

Regular price
£34.00
Sale price
£34.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Free Shipping on all orders over £60
Pinot Gris harvested by Ben by hand. 40% cluster fermented, topped with PG juice in stainless steel.  Remaining 60% destemmed and macerated for 6 days before fermenting in oak. Both then blended in concrete tank and aged for 4 months.
Notify Me When Available
Pinot Gris harvested by Ben by hand. 40% cluster fermented, topped with PG juice in stainless steel.  Remaining 60% destemmed and macerated for 6 days before fermenting in oak. Both then blended in concrete tank and aged for 4 months.

Producer:
Tillingham
Region
East Sussex
Country:
England
Grape:
Pinot Gris,
Colour:
White
Size:
75cl
Producer:
Tillingham
Region
East Sussex
Country:
England
Grape:
Pinot Gris,
Colour:
White
Size:
75cl
Notify Me When Available