[SHIPPING FROM 2ND AUGUST]
Wines curated by Sophie & Giulia of Polentina:
1. Petr Korab • Lemonade, 2020 • Welschriesling, Portugieser • Moravia, Czech Republic • Sparkling
A definite mood enhancer! Bitter lemon on the nose, cuddled by a warm nutty aroma and persistent salinity. It reveals a soft and creamy texture, almost buttery but balanced out by a quenchable acidity.
2. Il Signor Kutz • Milton, 2019 • Sangiovese • Umbria, Italy • Rosé
An electric wine full of energy; a zippy, quaffable rosé in disguise. Pale orange in the glass, could easily be mistaken for a maceration wine. Strawberry on the nose, lemon blossom and a touch of green grass to lift the tones. Refreshing acidity on the palate becoming fresh and clean in the mouth with stunning textures, light but persistent. Outstanding in its character.
3. Michael Gindl • Michi's Farm Orange, 2021 • Blend • Niederösterreich, Austria • Orange
An intriguing nose of white flowers; jasmine and peonies opening up for sweeter notes of honeysuckle and apricots. The palate is suddenly sharpened by its bright acidity and simplicity, a clean and incredibly drinkable wine - the pure expression of joy in a glass.
4. Podere Anima Mundi • The Little Dreamer, 2021 • Trebbiano • Tuscany, Italy • Orange
What a dream, this little dreamer! Trebbiano in its full splendour with peach and apricot on the nose, honey and citrus blossom on the first swirl and a beautiful bright acidity on first sip. Well textured and robust, a good grip on the palate that balances the sweet melody on the nose.
5. Krasna Hora • Ruby, 2020 • Zweigelt, St Laurent, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon • Moravia, Czech Republic • Red
This juicy red is a blend of Zweigelt, Pinot Noir, St Laurent, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon macerated on the skins for one month. Deep cherry and hints of spice, bright acidity and good tannins build a balanced structure while keeping the character playful and never tiring.
6. Sophie & Giulia's tasting notes and food pairings in a bespoke booklet.
7. Poster with artwork by Anastasiia Shilova printed on 270gsm mohawk paper.
8. Oranj Stickers