[SHIPPING FROM 4TH JANUARY]
'Wet January' the wine case, delivered to you, or someone you love!
Whats in my case? Five wines curated by BRAT sommelier Martina Larnach for our January case with his tasting guide + a Coco Bayley art poster.
1. Krásná Hora Winery's 'Riesling' - At only 11% alcohol this is perfect as aperitif, drink it on its own or have it with roast chicken, it will work magic with spicy and hot dishes. Or have it the Czech way with schnitzel and mashed potatoes.
2. Anne-Sophie Dubois's 'Ici et La' - This is Bojo (Beaujolais) but not as you know it - this is wine of two faces but they are in perfect harmony. It's dark and ripe with the good structure from the Gamaret, and then there is the juiciness and softness from the Gamay.
3. Jaroslav Osička's 'Oranž' - Beautiful nose of peach ice tea, jasmine, with a tiny bit of caraway. Lovely light orange hue colour - only 12 days on the skins. Super mineral and saline, with a touch of savouriness on the palate.
4. Lyrarakis's 'Aggelis' - Smells like Greek sunshine: dry thyme, oregano, touch of bayleaf and the juiciest cherries. Light but powerful red with fantastic structure, firm yet soft tannins, and some fruit to balance it out. Very elegant, classy and pretty.
5. Domaine Guion's 'Bourgueil Rosé' - This is fiery, tartly, refreshing rosé. Raspberry, cranberry, blood orange and some earthy notes on the ripe but dry palate. Fifty years of organic farming gives this wine perfect balance and true expression of the terroir.
6. Martina Larnach's tasting note and food pairings in bespoke booklet.
7. poster with artwork by artist Coco Bayley printed on 270gsm mohawk paper
8. Oranj Stickers